The first program built specifically for women and men recovering from ankle injuries.
Join as an affiliate and earn 50% ($73.50) on every sale
About Iron-Built Flexible Ankles
Every single day, thousands of women and men suffer ankle-related injuries, and hundreds more suffer from problems related to decreased ankle mobility (including knee, hip, back and even neck problems).
Iron-Built Flexible Ankles is a revolutionary ankle injury recovery method developed by Dr. Maya Novak after her own ankle fracture that should have left her limping for life. Instead, she healed fully and returned to her pre-injury life and sports as if nothing had ever happened, and since she released the exercises that helped her get there, hundreds of users have gone through the program and regained the strength and flexibility of their ankles.
1. 9 WEEKS – 59 PHYSIOTHERAPIST-APPROVED EXERCISES
Each week brings a new module including a set of exercises explained in detail on video, and exciting bonuses to explore. This online program is released over 9 weeks (and accessible for life).
2. ADAPTABLE TO EACH ANKLE RECOVERY
Users can choose between a range of BEGINNER and ADVANCED exercises each week, making Iron-Built Flexible Ankles suitable both for people with recent injuries, and for those who may have already made some progress, but know they can accomplish even more.
3. DETAILED EXPLANATION VIDEOS
Exercise technique is crucial in order to achieve optimal & fast results. Each exercise is demonstrated on video and explained in detail. (Viewable on any modern browser, whether handheld/mobile or desktop)
In addition to the exercises and weekly plans, users of Iron-Built Flexible Ankles also get access to weekly cheat-sheets outlining the best way to combine the exercises, positive recovery journaling tasks to help with stress and boost happy hormones that aid in recovery, and a bonus pre-recorded Q&A session with Dr. Maya.
Ankle injuries and non-injury related ankle issues affect people of all ages and walks of life. We have seen it be particularly useful to:
- Active people, including professional athletes, who wish to return to their training and minimize the effects of an ankle injury.
- People who may be suffering from age-related reduced ankle mobility, or have had surgeries in the past that have left, and want to
You may use your blog/website, email list or social media to promote Iron-Built Flexible Ankles. And while it is always best to speak to your audience in your own voice, the swipes and testimonials below should help if you need ideas:
TITLE: Get access to effective stretching exercises that will improve the flexibility of your ankle!
TITLE: An injured ankle doesn’t need to stay stiff and sore forever!
TITLE: Yes, your ankle/s can be strong, flexible and pain-free again!
TITLE: The first program built specifically for women and men recovering from ankle injuries.
BODY: Prolonged inactivity makes your ankle stiff, weak, and sore. Performing targeted exercises that are specifically aimed at improving ankle flexibility, mobility and strength is essential in order to overcome these challenges – but even if you’re working with a physiotherapist, you will most likely cover only a fraction of what is available in Iron-Built Flexible Ankles.
BODY: You’re five minutes away from discovering how you can quickly improve your range of motion, recover your muscle tone and get back to your everyday activities – be it simply walking without aids or enjoying your favorite sports again.
BODY: Get access to physiotherapist-approved foot stretching and strengthening exercises to improve your recovery and get back to your favorite activities.
BODY: Stiff and weak ankles lead to compensating, and this can cause extra problems with knees, hips, lower back, and even neck.
BODY: This online program will help you:
– Discover which parts of the ankle joint and lower leg you need to loosen up to walk again properly (or run).
– Regain your flexibility, range of motion and balance with simple but effective stretching exercises that you can do pretty much anywhere.
– Start out your recovery with beginner positions, and move to advanced as your ankle gets better.
CTA: Get access to the exercises and get that flexibility back!
CTA: It’s never too late to change things for the better!
CTA: Get full, lifetime access to Iron-Built Flexible Ankles for less than the cost of a single at-home physiotherapy session.
SUBJECT: Ankle problems are not a lifetime sentence
SUBJECT: An injured ankle doesn’t need to stay stiff and sore forever
Thousands of women and men suffer ankle injuries every day. And thousands suffer needlessly, sometimes for the rest of their lives, because they do not have access to the right kind of support during their recovery. Stiffness, lack of strength, difficulty walking or running, arthritis or avascular necrosis (parts of the bone dying off), and issues with knees, hips, lower or upper back, or even neck, are just a few of the common consequences.
But an injured or weakened ankle does NOT need to be a lifetime sentence. It doesn’t matter if you’re at the beginning of your recovery, if it’s been a while since you got injured (or even if your ankle problems are not related to an injury) and you’re wondering if you can still improve – with the right ankle stretching and strengthening exercises you CAN build up the strength and flexibility of your ankles, which is necessary if you want to avoid problems in the rest of your body.
The Iron- Built Flexible Ankles is the first program built specifically for women and men recovering from ankle injuries or weakened ankles.
For less than the price of a single at-home physiotherapy session, you get:
- Lifetime access to an online course of 59 physiotherapist-approved exercises designed to improve ankle strength and flexibility, and regain range of motion and balance
- Clear instructional videos you can follow on any computer or mobile device from the comfort of your home
- Easy to follow programs that can be adapted to your specific situation
- Weekly exercise plans
- Bonus content to accelerate your recovery
[NAME], this course has been successfully used by hundreds of women and men to improve their weak and stiff ankles, including injuries that should have, according to the doctors, resulted in a life-long limp. It’s never too late to change things for the better, so if your ankles are causing your problems – do yourself a favor a check out Iron-Built Flexible Ankles.
SUBJECT: From “You’ll limp for the rest of your life” to running triathlons
SUBJECT: How a devastating ankle fracture led to a revolutionary recovery program
When Dr. Maya Novak crossed the finish line of her first half-Iron triathlon, it was an accomplishment that astonished her medical team.
You see, 2 years before that, she fractured and dislocated her talus bone – a complex ankle fracture that should have left her limping, and certainly unable to run for any long period of time. Pain, arthritis, stiffness and avascular necrosis (parts of the bone dying off) were also among the possible outcomes after surgery.
And yet, 28 months later, there she was, finishing a half marathon, after already having biked 56 miles, and swum 1.2. And it wasn’t because she had an excellent surgeon, or world-class PT support. It was because, in her refusal to accept the worst-case scenarios everyone was throwing at her, she focused on what is required to optimize recovery, and came up with an approach that has since then helped hundreds of women and men overcome their ankle problems (whether caused by injuries, or otherwise).
The exercises that helped her get across that finished line are now available to you as well, in her Iron-Built Flexible Ankles online program.
This works even if your ankle problems were caused by an injury that happened years ago, or aren’t related to an injury at all. And it’s much more extensive than what is typically covered in a doctor’s office, or during physiotherapy sessions, and you can do it from the comfort of your home.
You don’t need to be working towards a triathlon. Even if you simply wish to regain the strength and flexibility of your ankle/s, or avoid the most common issues caused by weak ankles (such as knee, hip, lower back, upper back, or even neck pain), Iron-Built Flexible Ankles contains 59 physiotherapist-approved exercises, with plans you can follow no matter what your situation and no matter what you’ve already tried.
It is the first program built specifically for women and men recovering from ankle injuries or weakened ankles, and you can try it risk-free for less than the cost of a single at-home physiotherapy session.
[NAME], if you’re one of thousands of people who suffer from ankle issues, do yourself a favor and check this out.
The testimonials below have been submitted by verified users of the Iron-Built Flexible Ankles program and published with their permission. Some names have been changed at their user’s request. You MAY use them when promoting the program. You MAY shorten the testimonial or use excerpts. You MAY NOT edit or combine the testimonials. You MAY NOT change the names, or add images/headshots of people to testimonials.
- Affiliates… must abide by all applicable laws including but not limited to CAN-SPAM Compliance laws for email
- Must abide by SMS compliance, and must have prior approval for SMS promotions
- Must abide the terms of the respective platforms being used to promote (Facebook, WordPress, Google etc).
- May not represent Iron-Built Flexible Ankles, Dr. Maya Novak or the Mindful Injury Recovery Method, or related products in a negative light.
- May not make false claims.
- May not represent themselves as Dr. Maya Novak or as part of her team.
- Chargebacks and refunds must remain at an acceptable rate, subject to Company’s discretion
- Must include the following disclaimer on pages promoting Iron-Built Flexible Ankles: The information provided in this program is meant to complement regular post-injury treatment and is not intended as a replacement for proper medical or specialist care or advice. You should always consult with your doctor or physiotherapist before making any major changes to your lifestyle, diet, or exercise routine.
- Commissions will be paid by ClickBank on a revenue share basis for verified conversions
- Chargebacks and refunds will be monitored and can be used as a basis for withholding commissions
- Payment terms are subject to change without prior notice
- Commissions may be withheld if these terms are violated
- We reserve the right to withhold commissions in the case of fraud or damages
All questions related to promoting Iron-Built Flexible Ankles should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include ‘affiliate’ in the subject line to facilitate filtering and help shorten the response time.
**DISCLAIMER**: The information provided in this program is meant to complement regular post-injury treatment and is not intended as a replacement for proper medical or specialist care or advice. You should always consult with your doctor or physiotherapist before making any major changes to your lifestyle, diet, or exercise routine.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
For order support, contact ClickBank HERE.
For product support, contact the seller at email@example.com.